Don't use a humidifier? Here is what the benefits of using one are:
- Provides Relief from Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative to the Over the Counter Children's Cold and Cough Medicines
- Provides Moisture for Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
- Easier Breathing for a Good Night's Sleep
- Provides Moisture for Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Dry Skin
And why choose a Crane humidifier? Here are some of the great features Crane humidifiers have
- One Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet up to 11 hours
- Auto Off Function When Tank is Empty
- Up to 2.1 Gallon Moisture Output per Day
- Removable Water Tank that Fits Easily Under Most Bathroom Sinks
- Low Power Consumption
- Suitable room size: Approx. 250 sq.ft/ 23m2
- FDA & Patent Registered
- Night Light Included
-Its whisper quiet
Here is an important fact that every parent should know:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) strongly recommend that over-the-counter cough and cold medications not be given to children under six years old because of the risk of life-threatening side effects due to accidental overdoses.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) strongly recommend cool mist humidifiers, saline solution and suctioning bulbs to relieve a baby and young child’s nasal congestion as a safe alternative to cold and cough medicine.
I use one, because if I don't, I wake up in the morning with nose bleeds. And besides all of that, they are the cutest. We received the penguin one for review and my kids love it! The cool mist really helps them sleep all night without waking up with a coughing fit. They have many different designs perfect for boys or girls and will look much better in their room than a traditional humidifier. The people at Crane have offered to send one of my readers a humidifier of their choice. You can choose one of the following:
So I'm going to make this easy. For your chance to win, just leave me a comment stating which one of these cute humidifiers you would choose....but you MUST be a follower via Google Friend Connect.
Just make sure your email address is in the comment so I have a way to contact you. Wait, you want more chances to win? Ok here are some ways to get additional entries, please leave a separate comment for each and your email address.
Follow me on Twitter +5
Put my button on your blog +5 (leave me your url in the comment)
Blog about this giveaway +5 (leave me the direct link)
Enter one of my other giveaways +1 (one additional entry for each giveaway you enter)
Giveaway will end at midnight on 10/1. winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted through email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I was sent a humidifier for review, all opinions are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review!