In each episode, the kids meet Chicagoland’s real celebrities, the brilliant scientists of the city’s nationally applauded cultural institutions.
- Episode 1 features the Adler Planetarium with Astrophysicist Mark Hammergren, PhD
- Episode 2 features Museum of Science and Industry with Physicist Dr. Olivia Castellini, PhD
- Episode 3 features Lincoln Park Zoo with Primatologist Dr. Steve Ross, PhD
- Episode 4 features The Field Museum with Paleontologist Bill Simpson
- Episode 5 features Frank Lloyd Wright Robie House with Historical Architect Royce Yeater
- Episode 6 features Shedd Aquarium with Marine Mammals Trainer Elizabeth Davis
Chicagoland families can also continue the adventure and scientific discoveries following each show by visiting MoochieKalala.com for easy, at-home science experiments and downloadable content, detective badges and resources for parents, teachers and schools.
Teachers can request to receive complimentary “Moochie Kalala Detectives Club” DVDs and science activities for use in their classrooms. To request a copy, go to MoochieKalala.com/educators.